The Network detects R&D&I opportunities through its participation in national and international platforms.
The Enterprise Europe Network is the world's largest support network for small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) with international ambitions. It has 3,000 experts across 600 member organisations in more than 60 countries. Member organisations include chambers of commerce and industry, technology centres, and research institutes (http://een.ec.europa.eu/).
The Network helps ambitious SMEs innovate and grow internationally. It provides international business expertise with local knowledge across a range of targeted services:
- Innovation support
SEIMED is the platform that integrates the Enterprise Europe Network organizations in the Regions of Valencia and Murcia, to help the companies of these regions to develop their innovation capacities through the following services:
- Weekly technology and business cooperation newsletters that gather the technologies and products recently published by European entities.
- Spreading, via a data base shared with over 600 entities in more than 60 countries, of the technologies and products developed by companies and other entities in Valencia Region.
- Search of technology cooperation and business opportunities for companies.
- Audits aiming to detect new technologies for companies.
- Organization and participation in events for the technology and enterprise cooperation.
- Follow up of the negotiating processes up to the formalisation of agreements in technology transfer.
- Advice on intellectual and industrial property.
- Information about funding and R&D&I subsidies.
Further information: www.seimed.eu
Phone: 96 136 66 88 - Ext. 4004
SUPPORTING NEW COMPANIES IN H2020 PARTICIPATION
REDIT has been one of the 50 organizations across Spain selected by CDTI, in order to encourage business involvement in the European Union program of R&D+i, Horizon 2020.
Through this project the work of the Technological Institutes of REDIT focuses on identifying new companies with potential to participate in the Horizon 2020 program and on improving the quality of their proposals to achieve greater success increasing the return obtained by Valencian Region.
Further information: http://www.cdti.es
Phone: 96 136 66 88 - Ext. 4004
REDIT is part of the Patents Bank and Knowledge, a joint program of the Valencian Regional Government and public research organizations to promote meetings between entrepreneurs, businessmen and innovation knowledge centers, in order to facilitate technological transfer to business.
Its main goal is to add value to the Valencian Region entrepreneur ecosystem. It is an initiative to be developed hand in hand by the regional Government. business, industrial fabric and our excellent R&D network. The Patents Bank and Knowledge will provide an approach between companies, universities and technological centres in order to reinforce their relationships, being the research entities of the Comunitat Valenciana the supplier force of technological solutions to our companies.
Further information: http://www.bancodepatentes.gva.es
Phone: 96 136 66 88 - Ext. 4002